Complete Service - Custom Website Design, Hosting & Domain Name Aquisition
Our Professional Website Designs are affordable and cost effective. Websites are uniquely designed for each individual business client because no two businesses are the same. We never lose sight of the fact that the look of your website will be the "first impression" many new customers will get, so it had better look good and be engaging. Based on decades of business experience and marketing, GMM is very much aware of the importance of a company's image and branding in the competitive marketplace.
The primary purpose of a business website is to increase profits for the Company....period! There are obviously other consequential benefits that come from having a website, but the "basic reason" is to increase sales and/or services and to increase exposure, and by doing so, increase profits. To that end, we at Grand Mesa Media dedicate our services.
should you choose Grand Mesa Media?
GMM doesn't subscribe to "talking over our customer's head". Compare our site to other web designer websites and you will see that we don't use a bunch of technological words, phrases and meaningless acronyms to impress our customers. We are here to design a website for you ...We are not here to impress you with technical knowledge. We try and make it as simple as possible for our customers to understand the process of developing a website. Computer design and website implementation are technically demanding but if we find the need to use technical terms, we explain and define them without making you uncomfortable. With us, there is no such thing as a silly question.
5 Rules of Website Design
1. Don't let your children or their friends design your website. Just because they are good at computer games and spend hours and hours on the Internet doesn't qualify them as web designers or more importantly, business marketing specialists.
2. Don't "do it yourself" unless you want a website that looks like you did it yourself. As a business owner, you should spend your time doing what you do best; which is operating your business. When it comes to your Business's image on the Internet, hire a professional.
3. Selecting a Domain Name is not as simple as you may think. There are numerous important guidelines to follow that could possibly make or break your website. A good website designer can guide you through the process of name selection.
4. Unless it has a purpose, steer clear of "bells & whistles" and other tech novelty functions. Just because it can be done, doesn't mean that it has a place on your particular website.
5. Get Involved. Each business is unique and it is unrealistic to think that a web designer can possibly know all the nuances of your business. The more you enlighten the web designer to your business and it's products and/or services, the better the web site will be.
We are proud to be "Professional Website
Designers", not "Web Masters". Let's face it, If
your company has a Web Master,
then conversely, your business is probably the
Slave. ... A slave to high
priced web antics that send your customers to
the competition as well as putting a drain on
your budget. More and more, savy web surfers
and online consumers are becoming fed up and
annoyed by the forced-viewing of web page
animations along with obnoxious bells and
whistles that many "web masters" incorporate
into websites, often for no other reason than to
impress other "web masters" with their technical
skills. There is no sound business
advantage in irritating your potential new
customers. If you feel your company
has been a "slave" to the website design
process, contact us. We will work with you
to create a web presence for your company that
is based on the "bottom line", that being your
|Home Websites Portfolio Pricing Graphic Design Contact Info|
Grand Mesa Media copyright © 2013